For more info on Beatriz Linhares Hypnotherapy click here
I have worked as a clinical Hypnotherapy practitioner for over seven years, supporting clients and helping them heal from past traumas, current issues, habits and pain. Hypnotherapy is completely safe and effective. I trained for two years at a specialist Hypnotherapy institute in London - ( Hip Dip CS).
I am a member of the National Hypnotherapy society, The British Psychological society and the National Counselling society, I am also fully insured.
My special interests are anxiety, past traumas, depression, sleep issues, grief and motivation. I can help you overcome a wide range of other issues and struggles such as weight – loss, giving up smoking, exam stress, driving anxiety etc.
During your hypnotherapy session, you will be led into a trance (a deep state of relaxation). By entering this relaxed state, your conscious mind is able to fully relax. (This is the analytical part of the mind 12%) Once relaxed your unconscious mind (where all your memories, desires, selfish needs, fears, irrational wishes, shameful experiences are stored – this makes up the other 88 % of your mind). Is open to uncovering repressed memories and releasing issues, traumas and habits that have been holding you back for so long.
Your first appointment starts with an initial consultation. I will take notes and find out about the issues you would like to treat. I will then explain how hypnotherapy works - this is your chance to ask any questions you may have. If you would like to proceed after your consultation, the next step is to get you booked in for your Hypnotherapy session/s. I will create a personalised treatment plan tailored for your individual needs.