Chinese Facial and Head Massage
Like many other forms of touch therapies, Chinese Head and Facial Massage go back thousands of years. The principles have been developed along the lines of acupuncture/acupressure, that is by activating the acu points (terminating or originating in the head) a state of equilibrium may be brought to the whole body.
- Calms the mind when stressed or tense
- Improves the contours of the face
- Helps lymphatic drainage
- Relaxes tense muscles; Improves circulation
- Improves concentration; Aids restful sleep
- Relieves sinusitis, migraine and headaches